Sunday 4 March 2012

A Day OFF

I managed to finish two med. sized customs this week, plus a couple of edge-to-edges....so I am looking forward to having today off.
A brief glimpse of the first one as it is going into a magazine. The embroidery designs and quilt were created by Julie Hall of Julie Hall Designs. http://www.juliehalldesigns.com/

I love the gorgeous deep red she has used.
The second quilt belongs to Mary who requested that it be quilted simply.
So it was!!
I am looking forward to working at the Rosehill  Craft and Sewing Show at the end of the week. I will be helping out on the "Margarets Fabric" stand . Call in and say hello if you venture down for the day....stand "A01"
Have a great week
 Jan

1 comment:

  1. You are very clever Jan. Your quilting is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete