Sunday 31 January 2016

Back At Work

Holiday over....kids back at school....and back to work I go. I had a good break and my garden looks fabulous!
Travelled to Sydney twice last week. Yesterday I attended the "Volunteers" lunch for QuiltNSW at the Coronation Club at Burwood. Really lovely venue and great food. On Friday I helped to pack the 'Template" the quarterly newsletter for QuiltNSW an interesting experience seeing what is involved from that end of things.



Miss Beth and I attended the opening night of Cathy Jack Coupland's first solo exhibition "Colour" at Timeless Textiles in Newcastle. The exhibition runs until the 14th Feb. Really lovely collection of work and well worth the visit. A few of the Saturday sewing girls and I are travelling up to Newcastle this Saturday coming to view the exhibition and visit a few Newcastle patchwork shops.


My efforts with the "52 week photography Challenge" continue....the latest was to take a portrait of someone other than yourself.....I chose Miss Beth.


#dogwood52weekphotographychallengeweek4

Today I need to get the newsletter out for Red Shed Quilting....running a bit late.....looking forward to the coming year. Lots going on....and more quilting of course.
Jan



1 comment:

  1. sounds like your break was busy, think i shall have a break after the renos are done, and will pretend it is january!

    ReplyDelete