Monday 14 September 2015

Bathurst Blog Meet 2015


Spent the weekend at my first blog meet at Bathurst.....the venue was just perfect and the company of so many like minded crafters was even better.....came home all inspired. Met some new friends I think.....





Travelled to Bathurst with Miss Googy who put up with my "nana-like" driving and did not complain once.

Stopped at a gorgeous antique shop on the way AND on the way back.....could have spent more time there. Grabbed two unessential must-haves....


My new morning tea cup.......


Loved this wire basket....


I did get some sewing done......the centre of my latest quilt is together.....and I worked out the size of the border blocks and made a few......



A couple of extra kilos have been added to my already chunky frame......the food was good and lots of it......big walk this arv.....and many arv's to come....

Need to get this custom quilt OFF as it has been on the frame TOO long.....other things to do...


Got to get ready for Muswellbrook this weekend.......teaching a quilting class at "Finders Keepers"....

Back to the the usual.
Jan

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend with great group of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely venue with that big bright sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time was had, pity I did not live closer. The pattern in that blue square in the last photo, is that digitised or freehand??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was wonderful to meet you, and look forward to doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun weekend Jan and I love your shopping and such a pretty quilt that you are making and another lovely quiltjob too
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely you could join us this year.........your quilt top looks good..........glad you had a travelling partner in Googy...........have fun teaching this week at Muswellbrook........hope one of your students behaves herself......
    thanks for the group photo.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, it was lovely to meet you and I look forward to our next get together.....Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i quite enjoyed your nanna driving, besides i don't think i stopped talking long enough to notice. I so love your little cup, it is just so cute. Thank you for sharing the weekend with me

    ReplyDelete