Sunday 16 September 2012

The best thing that happened this week came about thru' a chance meeting a few weeks ago......I met Naomi from "Stitches and Spice"..a local artisan who is into hand dyed fabric and threads.
I visited her at her shed...yes she works out of her shed too....and absolutely fell in love with her gorgeous fabric colours. We chose 4 colours...she is going to dye some fabric for me to make up into quilts.....SO hard to just choose 4 colours. Now I can't wait for them to be finished so that I can get cracking on the ideas I have to use up that wonderful colour...and who would have thought that she is so close to me...

www.stitchesandspice.com.au


I managed to finish Babettes beauty.....enjoyed working on this...



Ended the week spending a few hours at Wyong Hospital......due to a very fancy gymnastic move.....


Well done Missy Beth....
Have a great week
Jan

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope she is a good patient. Sitting on the couch is so much safer!
    Beautiful quilting, thanks for the link, I'll check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not beautiful... it's gorgeous!
    WOW... I Love this quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete