Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lesson Two - Junior Quilters

Lesson two for the Junior Quilters was held at "All About Sewing" Charmhaven yesterday.
We had 6 young ladies trying to finish their small quilts.
It was so hectic that I didn't get to take any photo's during the day. I took this one of my daughters quilt once the dust had settled and we were back home.
Three of the girls got up to this stage...finished quilting but no binding on. They did really well....I think they all turned out great. The other girls have begun to quilt...will have to finsh it at home...and we will organise a quick binding lesson soon. I have really enjoyed teaching the juniors. The girls gave me a list of suggestions for possible future classes of which I hope we have many!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's amazing that they are tackling the "quilting" to their quilt tops. Fingers crossed this will be an ongoing class for you and the girls. Schools don't seem to pass on this tradition. Well done.

    ReplyDelete