Sunday 29 November 2015

Quilt NSW General Meeting


I travelled down to Burwood RSL yesterday to attend the Quilt NSW general meeting.
Kay Hearland was guest speaker and I did a demonstration on basic foundation piecing.

Kay spoke beautifully. A funny lady, she had us in stitches laughing at times.....her work is amazing.


My demonstration for basic foundation piecing went OK, except that I felt I made it too basic and it went too quick. I was finished in half an hour....
I used this gorgeous little block that will be made into a baby quilt.



Biggest finish this week would have to be Pam M's custom.....


I am happy with how it has turned out.....

Count down to Christmas with the quilting now.......lots of E-2-E's to finish. Then taking a break over January.

Jan

2 comments:

  1. January off, sounds like a good idea, but I could be doing some painting instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay is a hoot isn't she? I went to the presentation she did at the Art Gallery in East Gosford about 6 months ago. I can see she was demonstrating the same quilt.

    ReplyDelete